Well, we are almost completely finished with the baby's nursery, so I thought I would post some pictures. We are still waiting on the glider rocker that we ordered, and one wall is very bare. I'm not sure what I want to put on the wall, so I'm waiting until I find what I like. Anyway, I knew that my family, and some of my friends have been wanting to see the progress, so here it is!


Bethany, do you recognize one of the outfits hanging there? :)
4 comments:
Yes I do recognize the outfit! I wish I could be there to take a real tour! The nursery looks beautiful. Kristen and I were just talking about how beautiful your home was in FL. I can see you have not lost your touch.
Love and miss you lots!
Beautiful nursery!! I'm very jelous that you have the room to decorate another nursery!! I get the challenge of mixing pink and blue!!! It will be fun!!
Jamie - love the nursery!!! Can't wait to see the baby has arrived to enjoy it!!!
It is beautiful!!
Thank you for giving us a little tour.
Love you,
Sheila
Post a Comment