We had a great time at our Young Adults Party last night. We had a pretty good turnout, and some friends from college days came by to join us. It was fun to catch up with them and see their daughter. Megan enjoyed getting to know her in the nursery (childcare was provided, thankfully!). ~ Today is Saturday..... I'm hoping and praying for a good day, and for a positive outlook on life! :)
Megan being friendly to Olivia

Playing Volleyball
Playing a game

The dads with their daughters

The moms with their daughters

4 comments:
We sure had a great time last night! I had a blast.
I'll see ya tomorrow!
Jamie, Found your blog on another site. your family is beautiful. Great to see pics and hear that you are expecting. Liz Barr
I still can't get used to seeing Eric with a beard!!! They are a really sweet couple, though. Looks like you had a good time, although I would think it's too HOT to play volleyball!! :) Hope you have an encouraging weekend!!!!
Welcome to blogger! I like it much better than yahoo! too.
Megan is getting cuter and cuter :-)
Take care! (waiting for those new baby pics!)
Misty
Post a Comment