My mom was able to make a quick trip with the people going to Youth Challenge. They dropped her off her on Friday, and she left on Saturday night. We had such an enjoyable time. Megan enjoyed having her Nana here so much, but she couldn't figure out why Papa wasn't with her!







4 comments:
Jamie,
I don't think I have ever actually met you, though I know Brian and his family well. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog and pictures of your beautiful family. What stands out to me is the way you enjoy your children. I love the way you celebrate the little things they do, and the stages they are in. That's what living a full life is all about!
Maybe I can finally meet you the next time you come to Idaho...until then, I'll keep enjoying what you have to share.
Looks like your girls got lots of snugglin' time in with Nana while she was there! Your mom is such a special woman! She and your Dad were one couple that Joe and I looked up to and wanted to pattern our marriage after. They're special people to us!!!
I guess I wasn't the only one who had such a WONDERFUL weekend :)
Glad your Mom was able to be there for a little while!
Liked the matching blue sweaters, I like to do that with my girls, even though when I was younger, I DECLARED I would NEVER dress my two girls alike, since that is what Mom did with Angela and I! LOL Parenting is great for eating your words!! LOL
Hey, a short p.s. to tell you to be sure and show Brian my blog...there are pictures of Kevin and his family. They're here this week.
Post a Comment