Katie is growing so fast.....She smiles all the time at us and does alot of adorable "coo-ing." We are loving it!
I'll be very honest.....this is probably the busiest and most stressed out I've ever been (and that includes nursing school!) I never would have believed that being a stay at home mom to two little girls would be this "demanding." I remember a dear friend of mine saying something similiar a few years ago, and I thought to myself..."there is no way that she could be busier than I am." I was in college at the time and thought that I had soooo much going on!! Ha Ha. All the mothers can laugh with me! Thankfully, it is a "rewarding stress!" I love my two little girls soooo much, so it makes the "sweat and tears" worth it! I'm just praying that God will help me to be a gracious and patient Mother to these amazing gifts from Him.
Katie....2 months old




5 comments:
Her Auntie Sheila thinks she is beautiful!
I can't wait to love on her and Megan at Christmas
Thank you for sharing the sweet pictures.
Sheila
That is one BEAUTIFUL baby girl!
I just love looking at the pictures of your girls!! They both are adorable!! You do a great job taking pictures by the way!!!
What gorgeous pictures! I love reading your blog and seeing those beautiful girls...
I can't believe that Katie is already 2 months old!!! Oh, how time does fly!!!
I know how time consuming Chase is so I am seriously wondering how it is going to work mananging two!!! One day at a time though I guess!!
Both girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment