Pages

November 3, 2007

The "other pictures"

I wanted to post the pictures that I wasn't able to last time, and then I had a few others to add...

Stretching in her sleep!
Bathtime


We have a Dr. in the family!!


She loves my stethescope!


Taking her Daddy's Blood Pressure


5 comments:

Lori said...

Megan looks like she's a very busy little girl! You got some really cute shots!

kayla said...

So glad to see that you guys are taking your health seriously.

Jodi said...

Love the photos! - J. Marshall

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Hi Jamie, I stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed your pics. You have 2 adorable little girls - it looks like Katie is exactly 14 days older than our Alex (born 9/25/07).

Making Memories 1999 said...

You have such a precious blog, with beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls!! Blessings on you and your family!!