... Katie started sitting up by herself!!!! She has been "semi-sitting up" for quite a while, but would never just stay there by herself. Yesterday morning she woke up and decided that it was the day! It's kind of nice to be able to sit her somewhere and let her play!
Megan and Katie are in the "early stages" of playing together. It's fun to watch.
Notice that I still put pillows behind Katie, to soften the blow if she should fall over!


Megan and her Daddy...he seems to get way more hugs than I do!
Megan enjoys this hat (from Uncle Jeremy) so much. It's hard to get a decent picture of her in it, but yesterday I succeeded.


4 comments:
Yay for Katie!!! Your girls are so sweet,Jamie! Isn't it fun when they really start playing together! I love it. I think Katie looks like you and Megan like her Daddy. I wish so much I could meet your wonderful family in person, but for now it's such a treat to get a peek at them via your blog! Have a delightful day.
It is wonderful when they start sitting on their own - a little more freedom for mommy and baby!
Hi Jamie! Just letting you know, I enjoy reading your blogs and I love the great pictures that you take.
Have a great week! Crystal
Isn't it neat to watch them grow? Ethan started sitting up just yesterday! He did the supported sitting like Katie for a few weeks. Then yesterday it was like the light went on.
Post a Comment