I do have my sister's permission to show these pictures!
Jenny really wanted me to be able to share in some "wedding fun," and go with her to try on wedding dresses. So, we went while she was here and had a great time. The gown pictured is obviously not "the one," but she tried on some GORGEOUS gowns. It will be a memory I will treasure always....


9 comments:
How fun...I wish I would of had a sister to go w/me....and actually I didn't spend much time on searching for my dress.....my mom found it, I tried it on, it fit :)...so Wa-la...we had a dress. My sweet mother was just trying...but that is one of my biggest regrets of my wedding...I didn't experience the FUN of shopping around to find the "perfect" dress!! So happy for Jenny!
That is so much fun to do "sister" things like that. I wish I lived closer to mine.
Looks like you all had a great time.
Love, Crystal
I enjoyed getting caught up on your blog. I love seeing pics of your cute girls! And Jenny getting married. . .Wow! I am feeling old.
Sounds like fun!!! Looks like David's Bridal, don't you just LOVE that place? I hope she's able to find something modest...that's a challenge these days. Fun, Fun Fun!!!!
Ladonna ~ It's called "alterations!" Definitely will be needed! :D
I don't think anyone wants to cover the top portion of their body anymore!! :D
I love all the pics you took with Jenny and Robert! You two sisters look lovely! It must have been so fun shopping with Jenny!
Love ya!
FUN, FUN!!! I remember those days...five years has gone by so fast! I'm so happy for Jenny! It'll be a fun year of planning and dreaming!
It looks like you gals (and guys) have had a wonderful few days together. I've known Robert's family for a long time. His parents pastored in AL before they went to the Philippines. Wonderful family! Anyways, P.F. Chang's should never be mentioned without pictures and a gift certificate offer ;o) So, what did you have? Lettuce wraps maybe? Or have you tried their calamari? Yummy!!!!
Wow, doesn't seem possible that Jenny is actually old enough to be married! I'm with Martha on this one, I'm feeling slightly ancient right now! I'm sure she will make a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment