Pages

May 21, 2008

Sweet Baby Kate.....




7 comments:

Liz said...

I enjoyed your modesty post. It is so important to know that it extends to how you act, and hold yourself as a woman, and not just dress. On another note..you did a beautiful cake for your little girl's birthday and I would love to do something similar for Katy(if you don't mind my stealing the idea) with a different topper. How many layers and what kind of icing did you use? I just loved it!!

Rayia said...

Every time I see pictures of your home (or parts of it) I just love it and what you've done with the style and decor! I think you're right we must have the same brain!
Your little girl is darling too!

Liz said...

Jamie,
Oops! I got your comment, but it is another Liz who asked about the cake! :>)

I have enjoyed reading the modesty stuff too - an area I've been convicted in since moving from college rules to on my own. . . We all need God's wisdom, not just what we've always thought . . .

Andrea said...

Love the first picture, especially! Her little personality is shining through!!

Matt and Silvia Decker said...

Jamie, your little girl is SO adorable!! I love her cute smile :)

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to give her a big hug. Hope it doesn't take long for her to "like" me. Love you all, bunches!!! Mother T

Lori said...

She is such a cutie!