Pages

December 4, 2008

I guess she told me!


Tonight as I was trying to get Megan out the door, I told her repeatedly to "hurry up!" She looked at me and very calmly said, "M-O-M..........Relax!"
I think she's picking up my lingo! I can't even begin to count the many times I've used that word! I guess she and I are two peas in a pod!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(laughing hysterically at the thought of it)

SheilaDy said...

I am laughing my head off!! Kids are so good for us!

Travis said...

HAHAHAHA!

Sara said...

Too cute... I find Chloe saying the oddest things and realizing she got it from me! Megan looks adorable in this picture!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I hadn't stopped by for awhile but I enjoyed catching up. Dana

Keith and Crystal said...

That's hilarious! Kids do come up with the funniest things....I just did a post on the things mine have been saying. :)

Jessica said...

It's amazing how much little ones pick up on. It's funny and sobering at the same time.

Donna Pedersen Paul said...

Your new family picture is beautiful! Happy Holidays!!