Your girls are so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!
I love it! Your family so beautiful! I love that little kitchen set; do you mind if I ask where you found one like that?Your home looks beautiful too!!!
Robyn, that kitchen set is from Target...I think this is the first year that it came in those colors. I love it! Thanks for the compliments!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!
I love it! Your family so beautiful! I love that little kitchen set; do you mind if I ask where you found one like that?
Your home looks beautiful too!!!
Robyn, that kitchen set is from Target...I think this is the first year that it came in those colors. I love it! Thanks for the compliments!
Post a Comment