We celebrated our oldest daughter's 3rd birthday this past weekend. Everyone always says this, but we honestly cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It truly feels like we just brought her home from the hospital in some ways. She is quickly growing into a fabulous little girl. She amazes us every day with her quick wit, bubbling personality, and zest for life. She is truly a joy to be around. Happy Birthday Megan....we love you!!

Mom, hard at work on the "Dora" cake as requested by Megan

My mom is an amazing cake decorator...I loved how it turned out. Megan loved it, but was very unhappy that Dora's shorts were green instead of orange!

Sisters, posing before the party...




The next morning....enjoying one of her presents as she eats Sunday Breakfast!




7 comments:
Oh, for my little girl to be 3 again...time sure does fly! Janelle recently turned 5, last week Timmy turned 4, in March Charles will turn 2 and in June our newest treasure will arrive...where does the time go? It really is bitter-sweet. Truly a privilege and a blessing to be a Mama!!! Even on the crazy days *smile*
I guess I should be blogging about all this. Like I said - where does the time go...toward an afternoon nap while my treasures are sleeping! *smile
We all gathered around the computer to look at the picture of the girls sitting at the breakfast table...we love Katie's smile!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Man O Man
Megan is already treeee. Grandma did an awsome job on the cake even if the shorts weren't orange. Looks like a fun birthday party.
Happy Birthday Megan
Love the Sutherlands
Isn't it wonderful doing "girly" things for your daughters? Remember turned 1 on Christmas day, and it was so fun decorating the cupcakes with PINK icing. :)
I always enjoy visiting your blog. Have a great day!
I love the picture of the girls eating breakfast... so cute! Megan's birthday cake is amazing!
It is too hard to believe she is THREE!!!!!!!! I definitely agree with you...time FLIES!!! Payton will be one next week, and I feel like she should be 1 month instead of one year old!!!
Your mom said they had a great time (talked to her briefly at church Sunday!)
Love,
Robyn
Jamie,
The girls are adorable! They look so much alike now! It's very hard to believe that Megan is 3 already! But my turns coming! Billie will be 2 next month and it makes me want to cry. I don't know where the time has gone!?!
Post a Comment