Our living room became a maze of boxes, much to the girls delight!

Brian, preaching his last sermon at First Wesleyan...

Our youth group, who we miss already!

At the farewell party that the church held for us.

This was the day we "officially" moved out of our house, there was no where else to put Katie for a nap...
The girls and I were able to fly from Nashville with Brian's mom. Here we are waiting in the airport for about 4 hours to board our plane.
Excited to be taking off!
Brian had ordered some beautiful flowers that were delivered to me the day after we arrived. The note said "Welcome to Idaho" and it was also for Valentine's Day. I thought it was so special.

The Keep family (our new pastors) gave us a lovely welcome basket.

Brian's parents are allowing us to stay with them until we find a house. We are so appreciative of this.
Katie, enjoying a wonderful breakfast of waffles...
Megan is enjoying being with cousins so much. Here she is with Bridgette.

Katie is happy to be here!

Megan is enjoying making new friends. She is enjoying getting to know two of the Keep girls.


Katie is happy to be here!

Megan is enjoying making new friends. She is enjoying getting to know two of the Keep girls.






4 comments:
So happy for you guys! :D
Well, you're a lot closer to Montana now. I'd love to meet you!
I know! I'd love to meet you as well!
Hello Jamie,
I am finaly back and so happy to be (our computer fried and we had to wait to buy a new one) it's been too long and I have missed you all. I am so excited to hear you all have moved to Idaho, now you're only 6 hours or so away! We must make a Summer visit, I'm just dying to meet your family!
Blessing on your house shopping!
Love you lots,
-Rayia
Post a Comment