
I can think of no title for this post! Our life has been a "flash of illness" recently, so maybe that would be the best title!
The girls and I were sick again for about a week, but thankfully that bug seems to have "left the building!" We are going to be very grateful when life returns to some degree of normalcy.
We are planning on moving into a rental house in a couple of weeks, and we are looking forward to that. We have been so grateful to my in-laws for their generosity in allowing us to stay with them for a while.
I am planning on trying to post some new pictures soon. I can't seem to get into the groove of "posting" again!
See you soon!
5 comments:
Can't wait to see new pictures! Glad you all are feeling better!
When I first glanced at the picture I was thinking "Pregnancy test" congratulations!! =) Then when I started reading I realized I was wrong....hope you are all feeling better soon!
I'm glad to hear you all are starting to feel better! We're struggleing to get over this nasty "bug" too! I can't wait to see pics of your new house! Spring, what a lovely time to start a new adventure!
I was behind on reading your blog and at first I thought "COOL - she's pregnant!" then at second glance I realized it was a thermometer and you had been sick...with just the flu. "-) Hope everyone is feeling better. Always enjoy your blog and pictures.
No, we are not expecting #3, but that is what everyone has thought! :) I felt so stupid after I used that picture! :) Oh well!
Post a Comment