Jamie, I am compiling a family recipe PowerPoint, and would love to include some photos of you, your girls and Margaret in the kitchen. Do you have some favorite recipes? Maybe some cooking fun at Grandma Taylor's? Welcome to Idaho, by the way! Hope to get to see you all at the Cousin's Picnic August 8th. Sheila can tell you about it.
4 comments:
How could you not have a good time at the Cheesecake Factory? :-) Miss ya!
Jamie, I am compiling a family recipe PowerPoint, and would love to include some photos of you, your girls and Margaret in the kitchen. Do you have some favorite recipes? Maybe some cooking fun at Grandma Taylor's? Welcome to Idaho, by the way! Hope to get to see you all at the Cousin's Picnic August 8th. Sheila can tell you about it.
What beautiful girls you have!!!
Love to you!
I've been checking every day (almost!) for new pictures! How are you all????
Post a Comment