
...is expected to arrive on April 15, 2010!
We are so excited and Megan has already informed us many times that she does not want a brother, but a sister would be just fine with her!
We are so excited and Megan has already informed us many times that she does not want a brother, but a sister would be just fine with her!
11 comments:
SO happy for all four of you! I think you'll find that the pregnancy seems to go faster and you are even more relaxed with baby #3...going from one to two was tougher (for me) but after that, it just seems to all flow together seamlessly. "-) You are a GREAT Mommy and I'm sure you are looking forward to welcoming the next one into your family.
Congratulations!!! My oldest daughter always said she didn't want any boys either =) I would tell her we take whatever Jesus gives us.....
Congratulations!! I'm sure you are excited!! Hope your pregnancy goes well!
Awwww.....how very, VERY exciting!!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys. :)
Oh, jamie! Congratulations! I am so happy for you all! Many blessings on these next months!
Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys!!
Awww, congratulations!! Seems like you're going to be having a baby in every state you move to, huh? :) So happy for you.
Congratulations! Maybe your baby and Robyn and Robb's will be born on the same day! Bev Waits
Congratulations!!!!! We are SO happy for all of you!
In case you haven't yet heard...we are sharing a VERY close due date!!!
Love,
Robyn
SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!
I agree with Mary Ellen.
Enjoy your pregnancy!
So excited for you guys!! Just wished you lived closer so we could have play dates:) Love ya, Tonya
Post a Comment