Pages

December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


I've been thinking about how special this time of year is, and reflecting on the past year. God has blessed our family in many ways in 2009, and I am excited to see the plans He has for us in 2010!

I never would have imagined that we would end up living in Nampa, Idaho, the very state in which Brian was raised. We sure didn't plan on it, but God knew long ago that we would end up here, I know. I won't sugarcoat it...life has NOT been a "bed of roses" for the last 10 months. I also won't go into detail, but let's just say that our faith has been severly tested many times. However, that being said - Looking back, we can see that God was allowing us to have some rough times, so that we could learn about His faithfulness.

Now, 10 months after moving here, we are living in a beautiful home, and God has supplied for every NEED that we have had. And, I want to take this Christmas to publicly thank God for being so faithful to our family.

As we look ahead to the next year, there will be definite changes. Brian is going to be officially "full time" at the church, which is actually a dream come true. Brian has wanted to be able to dedicate all of his time to the church, and now that is a reality. He has worked so hard this past year, almost as if having two full time jobs at times, and so the idea of working full time at ONE job is very exciting! A new baby, our first boy, is expected in April, and we couldn't be more thrilled! We are excited about the changes and asking God for wisdom with each day.

We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Years... You all mean so much to our family and we LOVE you!

Brian, Jamie, Megan, Katie & Baby Boy

3 comments:

Rayia said...

God is so good! That is wonderful news about Brian's "work"!

Robyn Huff said...

Hey girl! I appreciate your transparency...hard to do, I know. We love you all lots and are so thankful that God is helping and guiding your family. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Happy New Year!!!

Love,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks for allowing me into your private thoughts and dreams. It isn't easy to let down and be transparent. Best of all God has for you in this new year 2010. Love ya and would love to meet your girls. someday>
Love,
Aunt Bonnie