Pages

March 14, 2010

Waiting on Baby


Jamie at 36 weeks...in the "home stretch" now!

A Glimpse into our Baby's Room...
I couldn't find any artwork that I really liked for the price I wanted!  So, I bought this canvas for about $12 and painted my own!  My sister Jenny helped me with a sketch to follow...it was actually really fun!

The Bedding is kind of a "hodge-podge!"  I bought an inexpensive crib dust ruffle at Target, I already had the bumper and sheets, and I got the blanket on sale at Khols.  It has been fun putting it together!



2 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE the nursery! It's ADORABLE!! I can't believe you MADE the picture! You should sell those...Etsy? Yeah, I'm sure you have time for that!:)

Rayia said...

Oh, Jamie, I love it! What a darling baby boy nursery! And your painting is so sweet cute! Looking at you and then the nursery and all of those sweet baby clothes makes me want another one!:o)