Happy Easter to everyone in "Blog Land!"
Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and especially enjoy worshipping our amazing Savior!
We here in the Taylor household are still eagerly awaiting the arrival of our "Spring Blessing!" I had a Dr. Appointment today and there is no indication that this baby boy wants to be born anytime soon. So...........we wait. I am learning the value of patience and the importance of having a good attitude during this time! The Dr. did say he was surprised that this little one is being content right where he is, because I was 15 days early with Megan, and a week early with Katelyn. ~ But, as many other mothers know...things can change overnight! And, our little boy will be born when he decides to.
So, that is the update...nothing much to report. But, I want to wish all of you a wonderful Easter! I LOVE this time of year...

1 comment:
Happy Easter to your family. Don't worry, baby will come. :) Easier said than done, I know.
I hope you have a wonderful week and have a more promising report from the Doctor. ;)
Post a Comment