Pages

December 22, 2010

Christmas for me...




This is Jamie.
This is Jamie so excited about my new camera!
I feel so blessed...God gave me the incredible surprise of an anonymous money gift, which in turn allowed me to go get a new camera.  I am on cloud 9!!

I'm still learning how it works, and am enjoying every second!

I zoomed way in and took this picture of Jack...I love his long eye-lashes.


5 comments:

Rayia said...

So fun Jamie!!! Have a very merry Christmas!

Keith and Crystal said...

SOOO happy for you, Jamie!! I hope you enjoy it...I KNOW you will. :D

Merry Christmas!

Keith and Crystal said...

Forgot to ask. What kind of camera did you get? :)

Jamie said...

I bought a Nikon coolpix L110. It's kind of their "intermediate camera." It's not the cheapest, but it's not in the same league as the "BIG cameras!" ;) So far, I am LOVING it!

Keith and Crystal said...

Very cool!!! I'm so happy for you.

:) Merry Christmas!