I preface this post by saying that I wish I had the kind of camera that could capture things the way I really see them. However, that is on my wishlist this Christmas, so you just never know... hmmm...
But, this will have to do for now. And, let me say that I am just grateful to have a camera to capture memories and everyday moments.
I love to bring Christmas joy into our home every year. I always have more ideas in my head than $ in my wallet, but I enjoy using what I have to create a festive home.
My Kitchen Window
Dining Room
Even the Powder Room deserves a wreath...no matter how small!
Front Room
I enjoyed making this arrangement with flowers and foliage from Walmart. I have to say that they are really stepping up their game lately when it comes to their "floral department." I couldn't believe it when I saw these!
The Family Room
An array of stars that I have enjoyed collecting over the years...
I love this Scotty Dog pillow and use it every Christmas along with my special "Christmas Pillows."
I believed that this snow globe deserved a place of honor...so I gave it to him...
One of my favorite ornaments.
These precious little elves are from Brian's childhood and I feel privileged to be able to use them in our home.
Notice the picture in the background of our girls with Santa Claus. I treasure this picture... it was taken 2 years ago.
Enjoy this Season everyone...
Celebrate the true meaning of Christmas...God becoming flesh to rescue mankind.
Hug everyone a little tighter. Speak a little sweeter. Love a little deeper.





















3 comments:
What a beautiful home, Jamie! Thanks for sharing the pictures. We have some of those elves, too. They were my Grandmothers. I put them up every year.
Have a great week.
Absolutely gorgeous as always! You have such a gift with decorating! I can't wait to see the house in person! Only a couple more weeks :)
Jamie, your home looks so beautiful!!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!! Love you!
Post a Comment