Pages

September 1, 2011

Fleeting Days of Summer































Dear Summer,
We know you will be departing from us soon.  We will miss you when you are gone, but know we shall meet again.

Thanks for the warm memories!

The Taylors



5 comments:

Andrea said...

Love that grass picture - stunning! Also, love the girls dresses - I'm positive if my girls went out to play in white dresses, they would no longer be white(the dresses, that is) LOL

Dixie said...

Hi Jamie,

Just recently found your blog! I love all the pictures. Your kiddies are so adorable!
Dixie

Sarah Watkins said...

Boo! I don't want summer to go away. :(
But these pictures are so precious and adorable! Thanks for sharing them!

Jamie said...

Sarah- I'm not ready either! But, my one consolation is that I LOVE the month of September. Not quite fall, and not quite summer...a little of both!

Andrea- They don't usually play in white dresses! This was on a Sunday evening, and they hadn't changed...however, bleach is amazing! ;)

Dixie- I'm glad to see your blog as well! it's always fun to connect in blogland. Hope you guys are doing well!

Tonya said...

LOVED the pics!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!! Hate that summer is gone, but hoping that fall will bring you down to Florida for a visit. Miss you and Love you!