Pages

November 18, 2011

Moments of Thankfulness



These are the things that I treasure...



Rooms that remain untidied due to an important game of catch with a toddler.

Impromptu kisses from my 19 month old signifying his gratefulness that I am his mommy.



Silly little "spats" between two sisters that don't realize how lucky they are to have each other.

Photo by Road Less Traveled Photography


Sippy cups and diaper boxes that serve as a constant reminder that we have been blessed...blessed with children to love.

Visions of pink, and hair bows to spare... a plethora of femininity and flair!
Especially flair!


Notes of love from my oldest one...Snuggles from my middle one...Tantrums from my youngest one.
smile.

Tape and paper creations. Painted masterpieces. Forts made with blankets and pillows...lots of pillows!


Laundry that's piled higher than high... reminding me our Heavenly Father has supplied our needs.

The way my Katie says "rewember."  I want to rewember it forever


These are just a few things I'm thankful for.   And in the moments that I am overwhelmed because of all they add to my life, I want to remember that someday those moments will be no more...and that I will miss it.


I am so grateful to be my kids' mommy.


Photo by Road Less Traveled Photography


And perhaps most important of all, I am grateful to share my life with their daddy.


Photo by Road Less Traveled Photography


Thank you God, for my family.

3 comments:

Rayia said...

So lovely Jamie! Makes my heart melt for all the things I am grateful for with my little family!

I love the picture of you and Brian. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Glad I can keep up with all of you Jamie! Can't believe how much older Jack looks, and Katie and Megan as well!

God bless, Tommy

J.Black said...

such a great post! loved all the pictures and the captions. So neat!