Good tidings we bring!
Merry Christmas from the Taylor family!
Here are some pictures from our recent celebrations of Christ's birth...
Preparing for Megan's Christmas program at school.
Megan wrote her teacher's name. I love that childish script!
Jack watches with those bright blue eyes...
Megan portrayed an angel in her program at school.
Our Christmas Candlelight Service at Church.
Our lead Pastor took the "team" out for a Christmas dinner to show appreciation. We "appreciated" it so much, and had a blast!
| Brittney (our Administrative Assistant), and I |
Christmas at the Taylor home...
Have a blessed Holiday Season...
We look forward to the New Year with great anticipation!
See you soon!
1 comment:
You have a lovely blog! I really enjoyed your Christmas pictures...and have to admit I am also a head over heels in love with Jesus person too! He is an awesome, wonderful and loving Savior. :-)
Post a Comment