Pages

January 27, 2012

Homemade Chicken Tenders



I came across this recipe not long ago in a magazine (I think the recipe is from Kraft) and knew I had to try them.  It was so easy, and they were so much more delicious than any "store-bought" Chicken Tender!

First, you cut your chicken breast into strips.
Then, marinate lightly with Mayonaise (it doesn't take much).
Coat with bread crumbs (or, I ground up croutons I had on hand).
Place on pan lightly coated with olive oil.
Bake for 12-15 minutes on 350 degrees F to 375 degrees F depending on your oven.

 Enjoy an amazing lunch!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those look amazing. and simple.
going to try it out.

but is the mayonnaise for flavour, or just serving to bind the bread crumbs to the chicken?

-Travis

Jamie said...

I am not sure, but I would guess it's a little of both. I know that the mayonnaise helps to keep the chicken moist. They are delicious!