Hi Everyone!
We have some exciting news to share with all of you. This is something that has been in the plans for a few months now, and it is finally coming to fruition.
I am pleased to announce the Grand Opening of my Etsy shop, MeggieKate Boutique.
(click on the image below to be redirected to the shop)
MeggieKate Boutique features hand-crafted items for women and girls. I put love and time into each item. Each item is hand-stitched and crafted with care.
The Ashley Flower Pin in Plaid
Click here to order
The Ashley Flower Pin in Plaid
Click here to order
The Emma Flower Headband
Click here to order
Houndstooth hairbows
Click here to order
I hope you enjoy browsing my latest creations. Stop by often to see new items!
The Giveaway will feature the following items:
Two hairbows in your choice of ribbon, size, and type of clip.
or: A fabric flower pin of your choice
AND...
A $25.00 gift card to Sally Beauty Supply!
So, how can you win?
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post!
You don't have to have a blog to enter. If you aren't a blogger, just enter a comment and then where it says "comment as" scroll down near the bottom and click on anonymous. However, if you do that, make sure to leave your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you are the winner! If I draw the name of someone who doesn't leave any identifying information I will simply draw a new name. Make sure to check back here on the blog to collect your prize!
For extra entries become a follower of our blog,
and/or like our facebook page!
Click here to go to "MeggieKate Boutique" on Facebook
Just write "follower," and "facebook" as their own comments.
The Giveaway will close on this Friday and I will announce the winner on Saturday!
------------------------------------------
And, for those of you who live near me, I also have exciting news!
I am going to be selling my items locally at "The Coffee Cottage!"
Click here to visit their facebook page and "like" them!
So, if you live close by, stop by the Coffee Cottage and have a wonderful cup of coffee, and pick up one of my latest creations!


42 comments:
Jamie...LOVE your hair accessories! Your amazing girl! Brianna loves to wear headbands..keep em' comin! ;))
OOps..above comment is from Lenita ;)
That is awesome! Congratulations! : )
That is so exciting!! I use to make hairbows for Kristin - but they've come a long way since then! Your work is beautiful!! And you have such beautiful models! Maybe if my next grandchild is a girl, I'll be able to purchase some hair products from you! They won't let me put any hair bows on Travis Jr.! LOL!!
Becky E.
The pictures are great Jamie!! I can't wait to see these fly off the shelf here at The Coffee Cottage!!:)
cute stuff, Jamie! hope i win :) lol
Bethany
What I see is absolutely adorable. Wish I had a little girl to put these on. Kristin
cda@realdeals.net
oooooo!! sooo cute! i love your bows! congrats on the new store ;) Sarah Krauss princess_sarah83@yahoo.com
Jamie! I'm so happy for you! The bows and pins look fabulous! You are an inspiration! :-)
follower - Sarah Krauss princess_sarah83@yahoo.com
facebook - Sarah Krauss princess_sarah832yahoo.com
I LOVE them all!! I am so excited for you! Your talent has always amazed me. Love and miss you lots.
Your kindred spirit :)
Good for you Jamie! A girl can never have too many pretty hairbows, flowers or hairbows! Any chance you will be selling the beautiful pillows you make soon? I hope this new venture works out beautifully for you!
-Kristen (kristencharlesholden@yahoo.com)
Jamie - this is great! Love what I see. :)
Stephanie Hoffpauir
I liked you on Facebook. :)
Jamie ~ totally awesome! Can't wait to get some for Kass!! Proud of you :)
Lori
These are so cute Jamie...Wish I had tons of little gal's to buy for. May before March order something tho' as I got one having a birthday. Blessings..
Very cute. Congrats to you - I wish you much success in your new venture. jelundy@hotmail.com
I am a follower on Facebook - jelundy@hotmail.com
Yay! I would love to support you with a purchase... ♥
Jodi - Follower
Jodi M. - Facebook
These are amazing!! Your so creative :) Congrats!
DanaG_23@yahoo.com
these look so cute! Definitely need to get some for my girls :) Maria
mlg8184@yahoo.com
Follower-
Maria
mlg8184@yahoo.com
Facebook-
Maria
mlg8184@yahoo.com
Very cute, Jamie! You sure keep busy! ~Amber
So cute! Jamie, I am so proud of you. I love your stuff and I hope you do well.
Love you
Debbie
I love your creations!! Hope your new adventure is super successful. Love ya :)
sgregory645@comcast.net
Jamie, these are beautiful!!!!! I would love to win one:). Keep up the good work!
Jamie you are so Creative, and your girls are so beautiful!! Hopefully I will be buying one for my little miss some day :)
~Amanda Morris~
Ok...LOVE the accessories!! I could order them ALL!! :) I hope I win something too! :) haha! I am so excited for you!!! Love you, my dear friend!!!
Oh man, where were you a few years ago?? Kaitlyn (11) still wears hairbows some but not as much - the flowers, however, are for every age..woo hoo!
Sign me up!
Mary Ellen
RHuff99217@aol.com
Facebook - Mary Ellen
RHUFF99217@aol.com
Jamie I am so excited about your new shop! How fun! I also have an Etsy shop (still in the works), that I hope to have up and running soon.
I love all of the things you are making. My daughter would love them all!
I follow your blog via FB, does that count as a follower??
Mary Ellen
RHUFF99217@aol.com
Facebook:)
Mary Ellen -
Definitely!!
Jamie,
Love your handy work! You are very talented. I wish you the best. FB- justritchey@embarqmail.com
Andrea R
yay for beautiful stuff!
adorable!! Love your creativity!! :)
Post a Comment