
I was scrapbooking on Friday, and let Megan sit with me and do her own "scrapbooking." She made a very beautiful paper, covered with stickers and scribbles. I want to save it, but she has wanted to carry it around with her every time she finds it....she thinks it's great! I'm going to have to take it and put it in her folder if I want it to be salvagable!

We went to Outback for dinner Friday evening. We had a wonderful time. We discussed what it is going to be like going out with two children!! :) We are excited about the adventure, though!


3 comments:
Jamie, I'm so happy to be able to keep up with you this way. I don't have a blog, but I will leave comments on yours :)
I hope you're feeling okay. I feel like a HUGE elephant and I can only imagine what you're feeling like since your baby is very soon to arrive. I have 10 more weeks!!!.....can you believe it 3 kids...yikes! I can't wait!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Crystal Schaper
Jamie, I LOVE reading your blog and keeping up with your life!! Megan is adorable and I am sure you can't wait til the next one arrives!!!!
Try playing Pit with Alex..."wait, wait, I need to fix my cards....Mom, Ashley won't give me her 2 Rye cards!"
Fun memories!
Post a Comment