Megan "cheezing" with her sunglasses on
September 5, 2007
Labor Day
We had a nice Labor Day relaxing most of the day. Megan swam in her little pool while Brian put our new grill together. We finally got a grill!! We had friends over for supper that night. And then, I (Jamie) proceeded to go into labor! At least, that's what we thought. We ended up at the hospital, and the nurses thought I was "ready to go." Well, I guess our baby decided to make us wait a little longer! My contractions slowed way down, and they ended up sending me home. They expected to see me back in about 5 hours, but it didn't happen. They gave me something for my severe lower back pain, and told me to get some sleep. I had contractions off and on all day yesterday, but had a quiet night....who knows what's going on!! We did find out yesterday at the Dr.'s office that if I don't have her by then, I will be induced on the 11th. We are just so excited to bring our baby girl home! :) Both of our mothers tell me that I should be grateful, because I'm not even going to have to wait until my due date! I know, I know....I'm thankful for these blessings! -- Hope everyone has a great day. Enjoy these pictures from Labor Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like a fun labor day!! Wow! This little girl is a teaser!! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you! We can't wait to see pictures of the new little girl!!!
I have BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!! Clayton had me in and out of the hospital 2 times before my due date! And then they ended up scheduling a section for me because he wouldn't come! GRRR! So, I totally know how you feel. Hmm, born on Sept. 11th. That would be an easy birthday to remember. I have a great niece that was born on Sept. 11, 2001 between the times the Twin Towers were hit. We never forget her birthday! Here's praying that your little one will arrive SOON!
Post a Comment