Pages

September 7, 2007

CONSTRUCTION SITE FUN

Brian is working with some people from our church on their house this week. Yesterday and today I have taken Megan over to play in the dirt and have some fun. She has had such a wonderful time. She really doesn't get many chances to get really dirty, so I decided to let her go for it! Today when I got her home, I went to change her, and as I took off her outfit, dirt and little rocks went everywhere!

The blogger site is having some difficulties while I'm writing this post, so I'm unable to include all the pictures. I will try posting the rest of them in a little while and see if the problem is fixed.

Megan beginning the "dirtying" process!
The guys were enjoying a break from working on the roof. Megan had to sit on the log just like her Daddy was doing. She wouldn't smile for me, for some reason.
I will try to post the rest of the pictures later.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I love how she is getting dirty but she still looks like a little girl. I love the bows in her hair!

Miss you guys! Praying for you!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of Brian and Megan. So cute!
Charlene