This was from yesterday...she loves stacking blocks, and they had a whole pile of scrap wood.
I actually did a different "effect" with this picture...I was having fun experimenting with photos!

Brian is the one in the yellow shirt on the roof. It made me a little nervous to watch him balance on such a small surface!




5 comments:
Very cute!! Nothing better than a little girl that can get dirty! Her and Chase would get along great!
She is adorable! Liz Barr
Glad I found your blog! Looks like you guys have settled in nicely in TN. I'll have to get your phone # and we'll give you a call next time we're in the Knoxville area. :O)
I love following your blog. Megan is adorable. I will be thinking of you guys and praying for you this next week!! Miss you and love ya, Tonya
We're praying you have a quick and safe delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one! (Who knows, maybe we'll get to see her in person sometime soon) :o) Take care!
Post a Comment