Katelyn Olivia Taylor arrived on Tuesday, September 11th at 2:14 pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz and was 20 inches long. We are all doing well and are so happy to be home tonight. Megan is very loving to her new baby sister. We are so thrilled with our precious addition to our family. "Katie" is doing so well and we are so thankful she's here!
Enjoy the pictures....more to follow!!
Enjoying a popcicle

Proud Daddy

12 comments:
Congratulations on Katelyn's arrival.
Sara Graham
OOOH, I'm going to run right over to Clinton and scoop her up!!! She's beautiful, and it's NO FAIR that YOU looked so beautiful so soon after!! I'm so happy that you mom's here to help you out. Wish I could see the little one! Thank the Lord for a safe arrival and a healthy babe!
Congratulations on the new arrival. We're very happy for you. Glad both are doing well. Look forward to new pictures.
Oh how cute!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you all!! You have a beautiful family!! God is good!!
Congratulations! I am so thankful for the safe arrival of Katie! She is adorable. Jamie I was so glad to see you in the pictures (grin). You look fabulous. I cannot wait to meet her. I am praying for you guys. Love and miss you!
Congratulations Brian, Jamie, and Megan!! Katie is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her and give her a little squeeze. Love ya.
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You don't know me, but maybe Brian will remember me from many years ago and I am Sheila and Duanes Aunt Lisa. I am so happy for your family.
God Bless!
Lisa
Congrats! She's beautiful!! :o)
Congratulations!! She is adorable. I love the picture of Megan kissing her :-)
Idaho and Tennessee are too far away right now!!
Katie is beautiful!! Congratulations, Brian and Jamie...Megan too.
Thank you for the pictures!
We love you all-
Aunt Sheila
A huge CONGRATULATIONS! She is so beautiful and I am so happy that everyone is doing great! I can't wait to see her in person and hold the little sweetie! Tell Brian we said congratulations as well. Bryce will love seeing the pictures when he gets home from school.
Love you guys,
Charlene
Welcome Katie! Congratulations Mommy, Daddy and Big Sister!
Post a Comment