Mark, Jaime & Megan & Howards, Congratulations to you all! She is beautiful, which comes as no surprise. You may have heard...I am VERY ill with our 4th. They almost hospitilized me today. I don't have a public blog, but wanted to stop in & say...We are soo happy for her safe arrival! Blessings on you! Emily Heath
Congratulation, Brian and Jamie! I'm so happy your little cutie is here safe and sound. You have a beautiful family. (Hopefully, you'll be hearing some news from us in the next few weeks. :) )
3 comments:
Mark, Jaime & Megan & Howards,
Congratulations to you all! She is beautiful, which comes as no surprise. You may have heard...I am VERY ill with our 4th. They almost hospitilized me today. I don't have a public blog, but wanted to stop in & say...We are soo happy for her safe arrival!
Blessings on you!
Emily Heath
Congratulation, Brian and Jamie! I'm so happy your little cutie is here safe and sound. You have a beautiful family. (Hopefully, you'll be hearing some news from us in the next few weeks. :) )
Enjoy you mom being there!
Love,
Crystal
Congratulations, Brian and Jaime! What an adorable family you have! I have enjoyed reading your blog. We have thought about you from time to time.
Leora (& Charles) Schenck
Post a Comment