Pages

September 15, 2007

UPDATE ON OUR NEW ADDITION

Megan has been so sweet to her new baby sister... We are adjusting to life as a "family of four!" Of course, the parents of this family are somewhat sleep deprived, but we are doing well in spite of it. We are enjoying having family visiting. Aunt Jenny leaves tomorrow morning, but "Papa" and "Nana" are here for a little bit longer. We just wanted to update you on how we are doing and include some pictures. Katelyn is actually a very good baby who is sleeping almost the entire day. Of course, she's been deciding that the time between 10:30 pm - 2:30 am is an excellent time to talk to her mom and dad! Nana usually takes a "shift" for us so we can get some rest! Thank you mom!!!!!!

Enjoy the pictures...


Megan enjoys a cup of "coffees" as she calls it (it's really milk!)



Our precious sleeping angel!

Megan loves this blanket and pillow that someone gave to her baby sister...she has claimed it as her own! She snuggles in it almost every night!

Aunt Jenny had some fun with Megan's hair...this is her first ponytail! She didn't like it very much, so it had to be taken out. But it was fun to see it like that!

Daddy Brian with his two little girls... He is such a wonderful father who is being very helpful during this time of adjustment.


Mom Howard bought a cake and had "welcome Katie" written on it. It was a very good chocolate cake....Katie has no idea that she had such a nice "birthday cake," but we sure enjoyed it!
We will update you more later. We are thankful that things are going as well as they are. We are so blessed. Thanks to everyone who has left their "Congratulations" on our blog or email...we appreciate it so much.


5 comments:

LaDonna said...

Oh it would be so nice to see your mom and dad! You should get my phone number from Sara Lemmon and have them give me a call, see if we could meet for dinner!!!! If not, just let them know that I said hello! Your daughters are adorable, and your family looks so beautiful.

kayla said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.
I got to see some of Jenny's pictures last night. You need to bring her down and let me hold a baby girl for a change.

CrazieChrisa said...

Awww..Jamie, she is adorable!!! I'm sooo happy for ya'll! Congradulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! I didn't realize that you all had a blog. What fun to find it and then realize that your baby had come (I hadn't heard!) Congratulations to all of you!
-Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian and Jamie! Katie is sooooo beautiful. I wish I could hold her. Hopefully we can get up there soon to see everyone. Tell Uncle Bobby and Aunt Margaret I said hello and that I love them. Love you guys!