Well, it is 4:00 am, and I am writing a blog entry. That should tell you that something is going on! Katelyn had her Dr.'s appointment today, and our fears were confirmed.......her bilirubin level is very high. We have been through this with Megan when she was less than a week old, so here we go again! Thankfully, they have allowed us to have the bililights in our home, so we don't have to have the hospital stay like we did with Megan. So, Brian, my mom, and I are on shifts with Katelyn, around the clock. She can only come out of the lights for feedings. We will be getting her blood drawn tomorrow afternoon to see what level she's at....pray that it will drop tremendously, please. Otherwise, the Dr. said that she looks excellent, so we are pleased about that. We will update you soon....
Katelyn under the lights


Sorry about the repeat

Mommy & Katelyn at the Dr.'s office

Getting her checkup

Nana & Katelyn

Here are some pictures from the past few days....
Sorry, Dad, couldn't resist...I love this picture

Megan is doing soooo well with Katie....she is in love with her
4 comments:
Jamie, I will be praying for you all today!!
Jamie,
I remember when this happened with Megan! I will be praying for all of you today.
Love and miss you lots!
We are praying for Katelyn today, and all of you who are not getting a lot of sleep.
We love you,
Aunt Sheila
Congrats!!! I have been thinking about you all, glad to hear little Miss Katie made her arrival safely! and will be praying as well that the bili levels go down, that is certainly not fun!
Try to get some sleep! :) When our Katie was born, Mom came up and stayed with us 2 weeks and was I ever grateful to have an extra set of hands around and she helped me get more sleep also!
Post a Comment