Pages

September 19, 2007

Update

Thankfully, we have good news!! The Dr. called and said that her level had dropped 5 points which is excellent. We are supposed to keep her under the lights for tonight, and keep supplementing with formula for a couple of days. We are so thankful for this wonderful answer to prayer. Thanks to all of you for praying....Have a great day!

I loved how she was resting her foot up on the edge like she was just "chilling!"


4 comments:

Misty said...

Sorry you had to go through all of this the second time around...:-( I am glad that you were able to have her home though and that her levels are coming down. The new pictures are adorable!! :-)

Truckin Teeds said...

Glad Katelyn is doing better! Thanks for keeping us all posted!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad the Katelyn is doing better!! At least there was no hospital stay this time!! What a bummer!! She is very cute though!! That's great that Megan is doing so well with her!

Mary Ellen said...

How cool that they allow you to bring the lights home, I know you would all so much rather be home then stuck in a hospital. I'm so glad she is doing better. She is absolutely beautiful!