Pages

September 23, 2007

Well, I know it's been a few days, so I thought I would post a few more pictures. We are doing good. My mom left so now we are getting used to doing it "all by ourselves." When people say it's an adjustment going from one child to two, they know what they are talking about!!! It's a wonderful experience so far, but it is not a "walk in the park." And yes, I know we have it easy because they are not both "into everything," but the newborn stage is so "involved!" :) We are both pretty tired from the interrupted sleep, but we are so in love with our new baby girl. Megan is still doing well with the changes.

Thanks again for all your kind comments....love to you all!


Mommy and the two girls!

I came into the room to find that Megan had "taken care" of her sister. She felt like she needed to have her bottle!

We were blessed to have my Great Uncle and Aunt visit us yesterday...we enjoyed their company so much.


Some fun pictures of the two girls


Katie can already defend herself....Uh oh...she's a biter!!! Just teasing!!








11 comments:

Misty said...

Glad to see that Katie is doing better. They are so cute!!

Liz said...

Jamie...she is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect in every way...I am sure you agree! Congratulations!!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Loved the pictures! Glad to see everyone is doing well! Your mom told me all about Kaitlyn today!! She is a very proud grandma!!!

LaDonna said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog page for the details!! P.S. Loved the pics!!

Martha C said...

Jamie,
I had no clue you have a blog ~ very excited though!!! :-) Loved all your pics. Congratulations on your new blessing. Your family is beautiful!
Tell your parents I said, "Hi, and I think of them often."

Anonymous said...

Greetings & congratulations Brian, Jamie, & Megan! I was thrilled to see Katie at the Homecoming yesterday.

By the way, Brian wanted to know Dan Coy's blog. Could you pass along to him the address:

http://soulchanger-dansblog.blogspot.com/
Also, I believe Brian will be excited to find out I have received & am installing Adobe CS3 Master Collection, aka "the software!"

Thanks Jamie, I really appreciate you & your family

Anonymous said...

Jamie~
Don't forget to take care of yourself too :)
Love,
Deb B

Mary Ellen said...

She is one very beautiful baby girl! The pictures are all so cute. Hang in there - a few more weeks and the less sleep at night will all be a far away memory. "-)

Andrea said...

What a great Big Sis, Katie has!! Katrina still gives Katie her bottle if she thinks she is in need of it! LOL
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Dear Jamie,
Congratulations on the new addition to your family! How precious! I'm so happy for you and Brian. The pictures are adorable!
_______________________

Guess what? You've been tagged! Head on over to my blog for more details.
Luv ya! Jen

The Dickinsons said...

Congrats! How exciting! I was happy to find your blog. Your 2 little girls are so cute! =)

Take care, and get lots of rest. My favorite song or poem when my babies were little is:

"So, dishes be quiet and dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my babies, and babies DON'T keep!" =)