Hello Everyone! We are finally getting a new post on our blog! We are doing really well. Brian's Mom and Dad are visiting us and we are having a wonderful time together. Megan LOVES her Grandpa so much. It's really sweet. We had Katie dedicated yesterday at church. I wanted to be sure and get the pictures up so our family could see. Sorry you couldn't be here Mom and Dad Howard..... we missed you. I ( Jamie) am feeling really good today, because my dear mother-in-law stayed up with the baby last night and let me get some much needed sleep. Brian and I are two very grateful people!
We are so blessed to have parents visiting and Brian and I are enjoying being a "family of four" so much. Have a great day everyone!






11 comments:
Dear Taylor family,
She is so beautiful!! I think she looks like you Jamie! I am glad you are doing so well. Enjoy your company!
Love and miss you lots!!
Hey Jamie,
Love Katie's dedication dress. She and Megan are both adorable. I was wondering if you could give me your address... I have a gift to send to Katie:) Love ya, Tonya
My e-mail address is : blyminnie@bellsouth.net
Great pictures - what a beautiful dress Kaitlyn is wearing!
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing all the pictures.
Love and miss you all-
Sheila
Katie is beautiful all dressed for dedication!!! I'm so glad to hear the you are adjusting to a "family of four" easily!!! I guess we will only know when our "fourth" gets here!! Enjoyed all the pics!
Hi Jamie, it's been forever! I came across your blog the other day and wanted to leave a comment! Your girls are so cute, love the newborn pics! You have a such a nice family!
Here is a hello and congrats from Hobe Sound, Florida (you do remember where that is don't you?) Thanks for sharing the neat pictures--you have a sweet family; but then, you are a very sweet couple! I'm going to tell Trevor about your blog in case he hasn't seen it. This is a great way to keep posted. Thanks again.
She is beautiful! I cant wait to meet the new addition to the family. Love ya lots,
Cris
You have a beautiful little family! So glad both sets of grandparents got to spend time with you. :o)
That looks like a REALLY neat way to have a youth fundraiser! I'd like to hear more about that sometime.
Congrats on the new baby!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your girls are precious!!
Lori Waggoner
Hey Jamie dear,
How special that Katie and Jack got dedicated on the same Sunday-I KNOW that has some very special significance:))))! Katie is so cute! God is so good - you have another beautiful, healthy baby.
Looking forward to getting together with you next month.
I miss you :{
-Ada
Post a Comment