Pages

October 7, 2007

Grandparent's Visit

We have so enjoyed having Brian's parents here visiting. Grandpa has gone back home, but Grandma is here until Tuesday. I thought I would include some pictures from their visit. We are grateful for the wonderful time we've had together. ~ Soon we have to really adjust to life with two children.....with no help!! Pray for us! Actually we are ready for the challenge and excited about our new "role." Love to all of you....



Megan getting re-acquainted with her Grandpa the night they arrived

First time to see Katelyn

Grandma got Megan dress-up clothes, and Megan thought they were so neat.






Out to eat and then shopping

Our Family at the restaurant


This neat picture of Grandma and Katie at church holding hands....I thought it was just precious!


Updated Family Picture!

7 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Your baby girl is growing already! The picture of Megan in the dress up outfit with the microphone was hilarious - looks like you've got a princess in waiting on your hands...even with three brothers I have one of those myself and I am SO glad.

Glad you got to enjoy a nice, long visit with the in-laws.

Truckin Teeds said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! I love your family photos...you all look wonderful! :o)

Andrea said...

Very nice family picture!! Hang in there, adjusting to being a family of four will be over before you know it and then you won't hardly remember what it was like being a family of three! :)

Leah said...

Jamie - love the pictures!! Your little girls are absolutely adorable!! Loved the family picture!!

Liz said...

Jamie,
Hey, this is Lizzy Stetler - met you through Robyn . . . :>)

Happened upon your blog - really enjoyed the pictures!

Your girls look like their about as far apart as my first two (girl then boy) - 19 months??? We're expecting another boy in Feb. - but these won't be quite so close.

Many ladies have told me (and I'm agreeing) that the benefits of having them closer far out-weigh the challenges in the long run . . . :>) You'll do great!
Take care!

iluvdarrell.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jamie, thanks for sharing your pictures. Your girls are so cute and you look absolutely wonderful!

Hang in there. You'll get the hang of it in no time. They just grow up together and then become great friends. Our first 2 are 20 months apart and I wouldn't have it any other way. Then in a few weeks we'll have another little one that will be 20 months younger than Owen. :) I am one very happy mommy!!!

Love, Crystal

Liz said...

Cute pictures! My little girl has some dress up clothes and love them too! The baby looks like she is really growing. Love the family photos!