Yesterday was Katie's one month birthday! She is doing really well. I think she is a good baby, though I'm still trying to figure out what makes her "happy!" They say every baby is different, and it's true. What worked for Megan doesn't necessarily work for this one! She is doing pretty well at night for a "newborn." Megan is still great with her, and we are so glad.
ONE MONTH OLD


PICTURES FROM HER FIRST "REAL" BATH



MY HILARIOUS TODDLER!
When I saw the shoes & sunglasses combo, I had to snap a picture!
6 comments:
She is SO beautiful! Will your family be down here at all this winter for the holidays? The last picture is a hoot!
Kids are so funny aren't they?! :)Both of the girls are so adorable!
Jamie, She is so beautiful. Please hold onto these memories, because all to soon they grow up!How I miss having little ones in my house.
One month - already?!?! Isn't it soo amazing how fast that first month flies by!?! She is very adorable and the last pic is great! :) LOL
She is so pretty..her hair is so dark and full. Great pictures! Happy birthday Katie!
What a beautiful baby you have, and what a little CLOWN Megan is!!! She's your in-home entertainment!!!!
Post a Comment