We went out this evening and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. I had to capture the very special moment on "film!" Megan was enjoying running down our "hill" in our front yard. I got tickled at the way her socks were pulled up! She looks like a fancy soccer player! She had so much fun and we were enjoying watching her while enjoying the beautiful evening.

Our front yard



Brian, Megan & Katie
5 comments:
She is such a cutie! I really think she looks like Brian? Do you hear that a lot?
She looks like she had a lot of fun! I love her coat, its adorable!
Looks like she had a blast!! Are you enjoying your fall weather? We wish we could steal a little!!! I hear you all are coming here soon?????? We will look forward to seeing you whenever that may be!
What fun!! We sure have enjoyed our pretty colors also!!
Post a Comment