Pages

October 23, 2007

Megan's Best Friend Molly

My Mom sent "Molly" to Megan with my brother when he came. Molly was my doll when I was Megan's age. This doll has become a very important part of the family. Megan is pretty attached to her already. The picture below is of Megan dragging Molly to the car so she could ride with us to a restaurant.....no, we did not take Molly in to eat with us!!




Below are some more pictures of my brother's visit.





It was so nice to have him visit us....we had such a nice time!



3 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Oh, I love the picture of Megan dragging Molly!
I had a big rag doll when I was little that I named, Abagail Sunshine. I loved that doll!

Love you all
Auntie Sheila

Rebekah said...

The picture of Megan and Molly is too cute!!!! Molly is about as big a Megan!! What a cute picture!!

I hope all is going well!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are both so adorable. Megan is growing up! We look forward to seeing you all in Hobe Sound for Thanksgiving next month.
-Kristen
By the way-I love seeing the background of your house in pictures it is so pretty! You should do a post of your house so I can get some ideas :) Bethany told me she has already asked you to come help her with her new home!