KATELYN
She's grown up so much already....she's starting to smile at us and we are enjoying it so much!
MEGAN
Still being her adorable self! Life with Megan is never boring. In this picture: I had been taking pictures, and she wanted to be sure I took one of her....she started saying cheese over and over!

She's grown up so much already....she's starting to smile at us and we are enjoying it so much!MEGAN
Still being her adorable self! Life with Megan is never boring. In this picture: I had been taking pictures, and she wanted to be sure I took one of her....she started saying cheese over and over!DATENIGHT
Thursday night Brian took me out. This is the first alone date we have had since Katie was born. It was sooo great. A wonderful lady in our church who is like a Grandma to Megan watched the girls for us. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Macaroni Grill.
DADDY WITH HIS TWO GIRLS
Brian is such a wonderful daddy!
UNCLE JEREMY
This is Jeremy's first time to meet Katelyn. We are so glad he could visit us. Megan is loving having her "unca Jeremy" here!

We are doing well....Brian and I have had colds for the past few days, but other than that, we are great! We are enjoing some cool, but very mild weather. We really like Tennesse in the fall!
Thursday night Brian took me out. This is the first alone date we have had since Katie was born. It was sooo great. A wonderful lady in our church who is like a Grandma to Megan watched the girls for us. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Macaroni Grill.DADDY WITH HIS TWO GIRLS
Brian is such a wonderful daddy!UNCLE JEREMY
This is Jeremy's first time to meet Katelyn. We are so glad he could visit us. Megan is loving having her "unca Jeremy" here!
We are doing well....Brian and I have had colds for the past few days, but other than that, we are great! We are enjoing some cool, but very mild weather. We really like Tennesse in the fall!
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pics - Katelyn really is a pretty baby, and even prettier in pink!!
Glad you all were able to be alone for awhile - what treasured times those are!!!
Aren't date nights fun??? I can't believe how fast your little one is growing...she's so beautiful. Your brother looks so much like your Dad when I first met him!!!! Unbelievable that my little miniature groom is a grown man!!! Am I THAT old???
Both girls are beautiful as ever!! Enjoy your Tennessee fall!! I'm very jelous!! That's the season I miss the most!!! Be sure to post some pictures of the leaves for me!!!
Your girls are so beautiful!
Just wanted to let you know that there is a "For Sale" sign on the house next door to me if you are interested.
Post a Comment