We had such a nice time while we were in Florida, and one of the best days was Thanksgiving Day. We enjoyed a lovely day with dear friends and family. Above is a little glimpse of the table that my sister decorated so beautifully. Below is the group that we spent the day with.
Me and my brothers

My sister Jenny, and her boyfriend, Robert

Brian and I....we had such a great vacation!

My sister Jenny and I before dinner started
After dinner, Marie and Carmello (dear friends of ours, who are just like family!) brought out the game "Crackers" for us all to play. If any of you have ever played it, you know who hilarious it is! It is an English tradition, I believe. It is used during celebrations and holidays. Below you can see Carmello explaining how the game works.

Here part of the group is shown with their party hats and little trinkets that they got...
Jenny and Robert.....cute hats!


Here part of the group is shown with their party hats and little trinkets that they got...
Jenny and Robert.....cute hats!
After dinner, a few of them were hanging out on the dock by my parents house...they tried to tell me they were watching Manatees, but I think they were just giving me a hard time, because by the time I got over there, I didn't see any!

Nana and Megan

Papa and Megan

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Jessica, holding Katie

Nana and Megan

Papa and Megan

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Jessica, holding Katie
The guys got bored during the evening, so they went to Walmart and purchased "el cheapo" remote control cars! It was a night I will never forget....they had so much fun racing those around the house! Megan went crazy!!! She kept running all over the house, chasing the cars...it was sooo much fun!





3 comments:
The crackers are very much an English tradition. My family does them every singel year, but at Christmas time.
Looks like ya'll had a great time, I know how nice it is to get away for a little bit and enjoy time with family!I've never heard of the game "Crackers", but it sounds great!
It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!
I love the pics of you, Brian and Megan at the beach!
We love you.
See you soon!
Sheila
Post a Comment