Pages

November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving Vacation/Christmas

While we were in Florida for Thanksgiving, we also celebrated Christmas with my family. A little early, but we will be heading to Idaho at Christmas time to spend it with Brian's family.



I absolutely love the Christmas season. I pretty much love everything about it! The decorations, the songs that play on the radio, and that we sing in church. I love the sights, sounds, and smells of it all! This year is proving to be so meaningful because Megan is soooo curious about everything. We are constantly talking about "Baby Jesus," and singing "Away in a Manger" together. ~ I LOVE to give gifts, so I enjoy picking out things that I know/hope my dear family will enjoy! I hope everyone has a wonderful "December" celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.....God's HUGE gift to this world....His "one and only" Son.



Below are some more pictures from our time in Florida.





TIME WITH FAMILY


Megan really enjoyed playing with her cousin Drew. There weren't too many squirmishes, but I won't lie, they didn't always get along!


There was a game of tug-o-war over this blanket!


Enjoying reading a book with Uncle Jason





This shirt says it all....oh for a silent night!! :)


Opening presents



"Christmas" breakfast


Quality time



My beautiful sister Jenny with her two neices...



TIME WITH FRIENDS

Megan and Chase playing with the water fountains at church...cute smile, Chase!


Fun night reconnecting with friends



We had such a nice time, even with all our noisy children running around! It's funny that I didn't get a picture of all the kids!


Billie, Ruth, Jamie & Katie



My dear high school, college, and nursing school friend....Love you, Tonya!



To all our Florida friends.....it was soooo great to see you again. Brian and I have talked several times about how much fun it was being with you. We look forward to seeing you next time!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

We really enjoyed seeing all of you! I'm glad you had a nice visit. Until next time, have a great Christmas season!!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all the pictures from your trip to FL. It makes me homesick! I know the feeling of soaking up all that sun and family and friends! Just wanted to stop and say that you look GREAT!

LaDonna said...

I can't believe it...that looks like JASON under that blanket Megan's pulling on!!! I hope you all have a great Christmas, safe travels out to Idaho!!

Leah said...

Jamie, it was so nice to see you and your family for a few seconds!! So glad you all got to be together!!! Have a great Christmas in Idaho!!!

Erin said...

Everyone looks great and your babies are so beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful time in HS. I miss it sometimes! Take care!

Martha C said...

Loved this post! It was so fun to see all the pictures of your family - and even Jess and Joel!
I had to chuckle at your baby's onesie. I know that feeling. :-)
Have a blessed Christmas.