Pages

December 7, 2007

Pictures from our week

We have had a busy, but good week so far. Christmas activities have begun, and we are joyously welcoming them! The other night (Wednesday) I had dressed the girls for church in matching dresses. I thought that it was so sweet and wanted to capture a picture of them. ........ Yeah right! It was not to be! Katelyn was hungry and Megan was uncooperative! Below are the only ones I got....This picture is just hilarious to me.....Megan kept saying over and over to Katie..."You're fine, Katie. You're fine, Katie" I guess I must say that alot when Katie is crying to try to soothe her!



"Say what?" Say "cheese?" No way, Mommy! :)


My parents sent a box with some of the things we had to leave in Florida. Brian decided to make a little "house" for Megan to play in. It has been a hit. It's amazing how something so simple can entertain them!




The most amazing Dad (& husband) playing blocks with his little girl!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

7 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures of the girls...and Brian! Your tree is beautiful!

From fourteen years experience, let me say that the pictures that don't turn out "just right" will end up being the most special!

See you soon!
Sheila

Andrea said...

Oh, I am soo glad, we aren't the only ones who have to have box(es) mailed to us after our FL trips LOL! Now, I just need to tell Jaron, so he'll know that we are "somewhat" normal :)

Jodi said...

My reaction when I saw your tree, was, WOW! Very pretty.

Lori said...

Your Christmas tree is so pretty, as are the little girls sitting in front of it, even though the picture didn't turn out the way you wanted it to! I think Christmas pictures were invented just to test our patience!

Mary Ellen said...

Beautiful tree - loved the picture of Brian making the box into a house!

Erin said...

Meagan is sooo cute! I love the pic where she is soothing her baby sis.
Merry Christmas!
Erin

Anonymous said...

I was laughing when I saw the pictures you posted of turning the box into a house. Brian just did that for the boys when we got a 40 pound box from Gina full of Christmas presents! Now I am wondering if they are going to enjoy their Christmas gifts as much as they have loved that box!