Pages

December 11, 2007

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO KATIE!

Excuse the "out of focus" picture....
We are so happy to be saying "Happy Birthday" to Katie! She turned 3 months old today, and we can't believe how fast time is flying by. I know all the more "experienced" :) mothers are thinking, "Enjoy it, Jamie, it keeps going faster!" Believe me, I'm trying to treasure the little as well as big moments in Katie's life. ~ She is changing so much....She laughs and smiles all the time, especially when she has "company." If we leave her, she gets pretty unhappy, so we know that she is a people person like the rest of her family! :) I don't know what her "weight and height" stats are, but she will have a Dr.'s appointment on Friday.........I can't wait to see how much she's grown.


Here are some pictures to document her 3 month milestone.....



Megan was trying to give her a "birthday kiss!"


By the way...Jenny, thanks for the adorable outfit!!





I wanted to include this picture of Megan.....she absolutely LOVES the "little people" nativity set we got for her (& Katie) this year. She finds the "manger" so fascinating. She has a habit of calling any part of the manger scene the "manger." If she's not sure what it's title is supposed to be, then it's the "manger!" Oh, and Joseph is pronounced "Joph-es" :)






5 comments:

LaDonna said...

That's so cute...my neice Christin called Joe "Jofus" too! Now she's 20, and we tease her about it!!! Love the manger scene, I wish I could get one for myself..would that be ok???? I could say I'm saving it for the grandkids! :)

kayla said...

Oh Jamie, she is so beautiful. Enfoy every moment.
I enjoyed getting caught up on your pictures. Sorry I missed you while you were here.
That Nativity Set is one of the best things we ever got for our kids. She will enjoy it for years to come.

Sara said...

Happy "Birthday" Katie! I always enjoy your posts... and Chloe loves looking at the girl's pictures!

kentncarissa said...

She is beautiful! I cant wait to meet her and see you in a few weeks!

Andrea said...

The time does go by fast!! Happy "Birthday" to the little Miss :)
Enjoyed your Holiday Home pics - very beautiful!