This "Christmas Card" includes pictures from the past 9 Christmas seasons. Brian and I both feel that God has been so good to us over our "9 year journey." This will be our 2nd Christmas to celebrate in Tennessee, and we are so grateful to God for leading us here. It has been quite an adjustment in many ways, but there has not been one day that we questioned whether or not we should be here.
We want all of you to know how blessed we feel to either be related to you, or to know you as a friend. We hope that your Christmas is wonderful and that the New Year brings much happiness to you. But more than just happiness, we wish you JOY. ~ Joy that nothing can take away!
We look forward to seeing all of our Idaho family and friends very soon! We are ready to make some "meaningful memories" with you! :)
Love to all of you,
Brian, Jamie, Megan & Katelyn Taylor
Christmas Photos.....then....and now!
CHRISTMAS 1998
This was after the my high school Christmas play (Brian was in College)
CHRISTMAS 2000
This was when I was visiting Brian and his family out in Idaho
CHRISTMAS 2002
Happy Newlyweds!
CHRISTMAS 2003
Jamie, Ada, & Bethany....at yet another youth Christmas party!
Jamie and Emme (our neice) while visiting Idaho
CHRISTMAS 2004
CHRISTMAS 2005
We were expecting Megan in another 5 weeks when this picture was taken
CHRISTMAS 2006
Enjoying our 11 month old! Such special memories
CHRISTMAS 2007
12 comments:
Aww, I love the pic of you two at the play! How could I ever forget that! Love you all
nice photo's jamie :D...i love to see old people's family albums...i know...i'm extremely strange.
-travis
I loved the "Christmas Card"!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! It was so cool to see that. We moved here right at the time you two started dating!!! We are so proud of what you are doing!!
That was a really neat idea, to give us a flash-back of past Christmas memories! It gives me an incentive to dig out our old Christmas cards too!
That was a good idea! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I enjoy keeping in touch this way!
Merry Christmas to you guys as well!
2002 was definitely the best year! :)
Although, at this point, Brian and Lisa are "outranking" both of us on kids :) LOL (fine by me!)
Enjoy your time in Idaho!!
I enjoyed your Christmas card! You guys have matured so beautifully over the years, and you have a sweet family. I'm sure there have been adjustments for you in Tennessee, but I'm even more certain that the church is blessed to have you!! Have a great time in Idaho.
Jamie,
Wow, so many great memories! I loved see the "old" photos. Those were some great times. I enjoyed your Christmas card! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Love you!
Bethany
Hi Jamie! I'm so glad I found your page (on Carissa's site). We are excited to see you guys at Christmas! Beautiful pictures of you all and I'll keep in touch with you hopefully on here. My website is www.freewebs.com/kirkncrystal
See you later! Crystal Seward
Great pics - thanks for the historical snapshot! Have a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! It was great to see you guys last week. We enjoyed the food and the fellowship! :o) Your girls are just Precious! Hope you have a safe trip to ID (who knows, maybe we'll pass each other on the roadway). Brian, tell your mom I said "Hey!".
What an awesome idea to show us Christmases past and present! Great pics! Your house is decorated so nicely, too. I need your address (I'm actually doing cards this year, altho' a little late) - email me at batchick1306@yahoo.com. Hope you have a real great time in Idaho! Say hello to the Taylors (and anyone else you see that we know - Garmires, etc)from Bob and I! Merry Christmas!!
~Amber Howell
Post a Comment