Pages

January 7, 2008

We are Home!


We are home in Tennessee! We had a wonderful time with our family in Idaho for Christmas and New Year's. We are thankful for a safe trip home and are looking forward to the new year very much.



We have lots of pictures of our trip, which I will try to post soon. Megan's 2nd birthday is this week and we are trying to get unpacked, so posting pictures will have happen only if I can get alot done! Maybe tonight while the kids are sleeping!



Just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and well! Hope everyone had a wonderful time on their Christmas vacations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys made it home safely! I have been thinking about you guys and praying for you! I can't believe that Megan is turning two. It seems like just a month or two ago we were celebrating her 1st birthday here in FL.

I am glad you had a nice time in ID. I can't wait to see some pictures!

Love and miss you lots!
Bethany

Leah said...

Jamie - I too am anxiously awaiting the pictures!!! I mean - really - you don't have anything else to do, do you?!?!?! HeeHee!!!

Jenny Howard said...

Very cute pictures James! I can't wait to see you guy and the girls!! They look like they are so much fun... I liked seeing all the Christmas pics and her birthday pics from ID.. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Your little family is just beautiful! I am glad to see all your pictures and how your children are growing. It's nice to see that you like it there in Tennessee. I am trying to start our own blog...I have so much to catch up on! Our little Megan just turned nine months yesterday. I cant believe how time has gone by! We're thinking of you both! Rhonda Wittenmyer