Pages

January 9, 2008

Christmas Memories

Taken at our Christmas before we left for Idaho....Megan was soooo much fun this Christmas....Brian and I both said that this was the most fun we've had at Christmas time....Kids make it so rewarding!




We had such a great time in Idaho.....I'll warn you, there are alot of pictures!! I couldn't decide which ones to put on....it's hard to choose...this isn't even all of them, I assure you!


Megan and Addison...they are 2 months apart, and you could tell it in how they got along!





Megan, Brittney, and Stephanie



Uncle Duane was so nice to help Megan open her presents!



Nichole, Emme, Brooklyn, & Bridgette...enjoying presents!




Addison with his Dad, Marc




We thought it would be funny to give Bob (Brian's dad) a Tennessee Vols hat because he is originally from Tennessee....I think we were treading dangerous ground though...I guess you are only allowed to be Boise State fans out in Idaho! :) Just teasing, Taylor family!




Megan giving Brittney a little kiss




Brian, Marc, Terry, and Duane....they are in their birth order, only backwards!

Believe me, when it comes to these four, it's VERY hard to get a "serious picture." They were being soooo goofy when this was taken....and that's completely normal!



Emme, Nikki holding Katie




Nikki helping Grandma in the kitchen



6 of the 10 grandkids.....they had spent the night at Grandma's house, and this was at breakfast the next morning


GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Stephanie and Brittney

The girls went out for coffee and some shopping one of the nights...it was a very nice "outing."




Ashley and Sheila


Talisha and Mother (Margaret)



FAMILY PICTURE NIGHT


Bridgette, Brooklyn, & Emme walking through the mall



Megan, Addison, and Emme....popcorn time!

SEWARD FAMILY CHRISTMAS


All the cousins who had 2007 babies!
Heidi with "Chip", Jamie with Katie, Stephanie with Brittney, Carissa with Kaden, Jill with Wyatt



The Taylor "clan" at Seward Christmas, except for Marc and Talisha who were in Florida


Grandpa and Grandma Seward with all their "kids"




I loved this picture of our girls!




Katie having fun on the activity mat....Thanks Talisha for letting us borrow it....it was a lifesaver!



Brittney and Katie...they are 2 months apart in age







Aunt Sheila was so nice to read to Katie! :)









Megan and Chera Crane



I got to have lunch with Brian's cousin Chera Crane, who also happens to be a good friend.


MEGAN'S PARTY


We had a small family birthday part for Megan



DINNER BEFORE WE LEFT


Stephanie and Sheila


Brittney and Stephanie



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,

I love looking at the pictures and seeing everyone. Thanks for sharing. I am glad that you had such a great time.

Have a great day! Love and miss you lots!
Bethany

Leah said...

I absolutely LOVED that picture of your two girls wrapped up in their towels!! Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mary Ellen said...

Enjoyed all the picturs - I know this may come as a huge surprise (not) but as far as I am concerend...you can't have too many pictures!!! "-)

Mary Ellen said...

Ok, apparently I needed to reread that before posting - please excuse all the spelling errors - yikes!

LaDonna said...

Enjoyed all the pictures...glad you had a good time and so glad you got home safely!

Andrea said...

Being with family is wonderful!! Glad you enjoyed your time! and LOVE the "towel pic" VERY adorable!!
Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Nice to see that ya'll had a great time with your family, the girls are getting so big and are both so adorable! Loved Megan's birthday cake, very cute!

SheilaDy said...

Jamie,
We had a great time with you all!!
I am loving all the pictures, and may swipe a few.

Love ya,
Sheila

Erin said...

I enjoyed all of your pics. Haven't seen Carissa in years! WOW. Your girls are so beautiful.

Have a great day!
Erin

kentncarissa said...

It was great seeing you! I love all your pictures. Too bad we couldnt get together more while you were here. Have a wonderful year.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
Wish we could've seen yall when you were out here. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
SheilaS