Yesterday was Megan's 2nd birthday! We can't believe how fast the last two years have gone, and realize that the next 2 will go just as fast. I thought that I would post some pictures from her first two years. She is such a joy to our family. We can't imagine life without our crazy, silly, very much alive Megan!! (All the Taylors who were just with us are saying....yes, she's very much "alive!") We thank God every day for the bundle of joy we received on January 10, 2006. Happy Birthday Megan.....we love you so much!
Birth day!! Megan held by her Papa Howard...she wasn't even an hour old!
Megan and Mommy.... she was 2 1/2 months old

3 months old

3 1/2 months old

4 months old

5 months old....the day of her dedication

6 months old

9 months old

10 months old

11 months old

15 months old

18 months old

18 months old

21 months old

2 years old, with her baby sister who is 4 months old today!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Megan! Jamie, I love the picture "timeline"! What a sweetheart...
Wow!
You said it, Girl! The time FLIES by when you have kids! I've got one knocking on the door of "adulthood!" Now, when did THAT happen?? And it doesn't seem all that long ago that another little girl was born to my prinicipal one March day in Arizona! Now THAT'S what makes me feel OLD!!!! So glad we can stay in touch like this.
Jamie - Happy Birthday to Megan!! I LOVE looking at the pictures of your beautiful girls!! Too bad there aren't more of their parents too be seen!!!!
Happy birthday, Megan!
Post a Comment