Pages

January 14, 2008

Megan's Birthday Party


Megan's Birthday party was last night, and we had a wonderful time. We had some friends from church over and celebrated Megan's entry into the "wonderful two's." ~ I made another cake like the one I did in Idaho for her "family party." Here are just a few pictures from the evening...

The Table where the kids (and a few moms) sat....

Opening gifts.....with an audience!


Her friends that were able to make it to the party.


This picture has nothing to do with the party....it's just a picture that I snapped of the girls...
scroll down to the post that shows the different pictures of Megan....Look at the one of Megan in the same outfit that Katie has on below. I think they look a little bit alike! I would love to get a better one of Katie in that outfit and put the pictures side by side.


7 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis said...

I love her Smile. Its infectious.

Anonymous said...

Jamie,

I love the cake! You did a great job! How much do you charge for wedding cakes?! :)

Love and miss you guys!
Bethany

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! VERY CUTE cake!! Is that an artificial bloom on the top?

Martha C said...

Love the cake, too! Enjoying your pictures.

Anonymous said...

The cake is gorgeous, my Martha Stewart friend. Did I tell you that that's what Jason calls you? :-) Hope you're having a great week!